Harryarts / Freepik
March 20, 2020
The safety of our staff, customers, visitors and suppliers is always of utmost importance to all at Reel Service Ltd and this is has become even more important as we adapt to the current worldwide COVID-19 situation.
We would like to take this opportunity to assure all our customers and partners that Reel Service Ltd is very much open for business and have put in place contingency plans to minimise any disruption and to keep our staff safe in order to meet our customer’s demands during this challenging time. Some of these measures include:
- Increased cleaning frequency of shared surfaces
- Hand sanitisers in all departments
- Practise of social distancing in shared areas and goods in departments.
- Use of hand-held thermometer to check the temperature of staff.
- Holding safety stock of raw materials in a bonded warehouse off site
- Remote home working available for key staff when required
We look forward to continuing to support your ongoing tape & reel requirements through this unprecedented challenging time and we shall do our utmost to support any special requests that may arise.
As the situation is continuing to develop, we shall continue to monitor how this may affect trading and will update you with any changes to our operation if required.
Meanwhile, stay safe and look after yourself and those around you.
The management & staff at Reel Service Ltd